Hi, I’m Helen. Haha that sounds a bit cheesy…, but thought I didn’t have any really “facts about me”, so here goes…
1. I’m from Lancashire, but I live in London: This results in various random incidents, from not understanding what people are saying, or they what I am saying! There are words that mean very different things – awkward! To just, I really miss my family and friends up North. It makes for a very interesting life lol!
2. I LOVE veggie pizza: I would eat it all day, every day if that was possible. Obviously without dying of some kind of malnutrition. Cheese and crisps don’t fall far behind.
3. I’m a Leo: and I live up to that one!
4. I am a pescetarian: I have been vegetarian for years, but sometimes it becomes really hard to eat out. I also have IBS so sometimes need a “safer” option.
5. I am OCD about hygiene: but can get into total clutter and disorganised chaos.
6. The minute I get home, I‘m in my comfys: I don’t even think about it anymore; it is just what I do as soon as I come through the door. Anyone with me on that one?
7. I love learning: I would be a student for the rest of my days if that were possible. I love learning and stationery and all the lists, notepads…