2 ripe bananas
250g of self-raising flour
125g of butter (we used Stork cake from the margarine section and it turned out grand).
2 large free-range eggs
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Around a half cup of mixed dried fruit to sweeten (we are trying to be healthy not eating sugar)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180/350/gas mark 4
2. Grease the loaf tin
3. Mash up the bananas in a bowl until no lumps remain.
4. In a separate bowl, cream the butter with a wooden spoon.
5. Into the butter bowl, crack in the eggs, then fold in the flour and add the banana mix.
6. Spoon into the greased loaf tin and bake for around 50-mins to an hour. If you want to check it’s ready just do the knife test 🙂 If it comes out clean, then this baby is baked to perfection!