We are off on holiday on tomorrow, well we are off to stay at the airport ready for an early start on Tuesday morning. We are heading off to Sorrento in Italy and the photos look fantastic, so fingers crossed it lives up to it (let me know if you’ve been and any recommendations).
I’ve been on the look out for some nice different little travel minis for a while. Then I spotted that Fleur De Force had added this little beauty in one of her New in Beauty videos, I knew this had to go to Italy with us! I picked it up from the Bobbi Brown website for £25 (free P&P), but think you can get it from Mac and a few of the others. It contains so many travel goodies and is presented in a gorgeous little travel pouch.
The Beautiful Escape Second Edition Beauty Box includes:
• Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, 30ml
• Origins A Perfect World Anti-oxidant Cleanser with White Tea, 15ml
• Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer, 15ml
• Aveda Shampure Body Lotion, 50ml
• Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Conditioner, 60ml
• Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo, 60ml
• MAC Liptensity Lipstick, Ginger Rose, full size!
•Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara, 5ml
I can’t wait to get trying some new products. I’ve never used the Bumble and Bumble range and they smell fantastic. Nor have I trie the Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara or the Ginger Rose lipstick shade.
You also get to pick your little sample, so I went for the tiny Bobbi Brown mascara. Again which is perfect for travel.
Hope you have a happy holidays, whether you’re going away or having a staycation!
Lots of love,