I’ve been determined to start eating a little healthier now the weather is getting warmer and I’m loving these chocolate and banana pancakes. Made with chocolate flavour protein powder, they are yummy and low in fat!
You will need:
Scoop of chocolate flavour protein powder
Fry light olive oil spray to grease the pan unless it’s totally non-stick.
1. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and then mix until a paste.
2. Add the mixture to the heated pan .
3. Allow the mixture to fuse together, then flip over the pancake.
4. Cook on the other side until it is easy to move the pancake.
5. Serve with whatever takes your fancy. I’m loving natural yoghurt and blueberries.
Makes one serving.
Have you made any great healthy recepies?
Lots of love,