The cheese of your choice (and the less you use, the healthier it becomes)
The topping of your choice – go wild!I opted for a veggie’s dream:
1. Preheat the oven to 400f/200c/Gas Mark 6.2. Prepare your topping. The base will only take about 8-10 minutes to cook, so you may need therefore to cook for example chicken, thoroughly first. I used frozen spinach, mushrooms and mixed peppers. If you do too, I would advise just cooking them through first to remove the excess water to stop your pizza base going disappointingly soggy.
put it directly onto the oven shelf as you need the pizza base to crisp up
4. Spoon tomato puree onto the tortilla. (You too could make and odd looking pattern like mine!).5. Top with the cheese of your choice. I just used mature cheddar, but you could use mozarella, feta, goats cheese, etc. The possibilities are endless!
6. Go wild and add your favourite toppings! This is the beauty of homemade pizza, you make it how you want it.
7. I love garlic, so at this point I drizzled garlic oil all over the pizza (making it not so healthy!).
8. Pop the pizza into the oven. It will only take about 8-10 mins to cook.
9. Serve and enjoy!