We were pumpkin carving yesterday and what better way to make use of the inside of the pumpkin than by roasting up the seeds for a healthy tasty snack. Even, better add some spice and voila a healthy fiery snack perfect for your Halloween party!
It is so simple, here goes:
1) Separate your seeds from the pulp and wash them throughly.
2) Dry off the seeds in some kitchen towel.
3) Into a bowl, take a light sprinkle of chilli flakes (to taste), paprika and a little grind of salt and pepper.
5) Then sprinkle olive oil over the mix, pour in the seeds and massage together until all of the seeds are coated.
5) Place onto a oven dish (try to separate out so all seeds cook evenly).
6) Roast on 180c/350f/gas 4 for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Give them a mo to cool down and enjoy!
Lots of love,