Hi guys and Happy Sunday 🙂 I know this is a bit more of a wintery dish, but I love making lasagne when I have a bit of time on my hands. The key is getting the bolognese sauce bob on 🙂
Mince (I used Quorn mince)
1 small onion (chopped)
1/2 a pepper (sliced)
1 large carrot (chopped)
3 large mushrooms (or 6 button mushrooms)
1 chilli for a kick (chopped)
1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
200g fresh lasagne sheets
50g mature cheddar
40g parmesan cheese
cracked black pepper
To make the filling:
To make your white sauce:
At this point place your lasagne sheets into soak for a few minutes before assembling the lasagne.
Putting the lasagne together:
1) Preheat the oven 180ºC (fan)/375ºF/gas 5
2) Ladle one-third of your bolognese sauce into the bottom of a baking dish, spreading it out into an even layer, cover with a layer of lasagne sheets and top with one-third of the white sauce.
3) Repeat the layers twice more, so you finish with a layer of white sauce on top.
4) Sprinkle over with some grated cheese.
5) Bake for between 35-45 minutes, until it turns golden brown on top.
Served with a crisp green salad and some garlic bread.