This quick easy simple cookie recipe is great for keeping the kids entertained, or just a quick spontaneous bake off using your basic store cupboard ingredients whilst you snuggle up with a movie 🙂
You will need:
200g of butter or margarine
175g of flour
100g of sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4 and grease or add a sheet of grease proof paper to a large baking tray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and butter, then add in the flour a bit at at time until all mixed together.
3. Add the vanilla essences and chocolate chips
4. Onto the baking tray measure out walnut sized balls of mixture.
4. Bake in the oven for 7 – 10 minutes depending on how brown you like your cookies – I like mine with a little crispiness to them.
Enjoy! Lots of love Helen xoxo